- Moved to: ANAGRAMMATT2...!
- CONSTITUTION OF CANADA
- RIGHTS and FREEDOMS
- CANADA PRIVACY ACT
- BC MENTAL HEALTH ACT
- ONT. MENTAL HEALTH ACT
- INQUISITION = NON_RIGHTS!
- GENEVA ACT - G3
- The end justifies the "means" = GUILTY!
- Draconian Laws_Rules!
- INQUISITION_detention Centers!
- DO NOT USE: Microsoft Explorer
- Old MICROSOFT Windows GAMES
- ARCHIVES ON VENEZUELA! Why do one on Canada?
- i BELEiVE iN MUSiC – i BELEiVE iN LOVE(Evol-Evil)!
- MOVED TO: ANAGRAMMATT2...!
- ESTIMATE 3 Free Reads of my BOOK 1...!
- DONATE or BUY mi BOOK 1
Friday, May 10, 2013
...i-believe-in-leprechauns-quotes 10 May 2013 - thoughts...!
NO MATTER WHAT,
MOST OF THE TIMES IT IS GOOD
TO STOP AND THINK...!
Then there is what is called Education
and Educating yourself! And learning to
After that you learn to think "out of the box"!
It is true that as a "person" thinks most
of the time, that thought can be more
permanent, and control behavior!
If you learn what your sub-conscious
mind is, and your present mind(s),
you can then control all of these!
It is good for your mind to develop
priorities, guidelines, principles, good
ideas, which enhance your positive
Negative thoughts are good in that
your mind learns to live with them and
block their action!
Negative thoughts do and can cause,
ill feelings, emotions and depression!
Depression is worse when it is from
an internal chemical source of the mind
or from an external chemical!
And why continue on, and try and think
and say it all, today...?